• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Stogies!

Totals thus far are:

Me 2 (Myself and Patrick)
Craig (cabjeepster) 2
Rev 2 maybe more
BOB 2
Tyler 1
Brendan 1
Aaron's buddy John 1
Discosteve 1
01XJkiller 2
tmccrumb 2
Dgrigorenko 2

That's a running total of 18. So far, everyone is guaranteed their asked amount. I would imagine, in the spirit of WF, if more than 2 more people request, I would like to still accommodate. So, in the event, I would like to ask volunteers to knock down their count 1 notch.

So if people still want one, please say so before they're all spoken for. I will (if need be) juggle things around until Feb 25. After that, people get what their listed for unless you make your own personal agreements.

GoSlowGetStuck 1

Count is now 19.......

If Rev is willing to drop his count down, that's great. But I won't ask him to do that until we "run out".

Styler, you have reserved the 20th and final WF 2011 commemorative cigar.

If anyone else is interested, so far, Rev has said he will take one instead of two *if need be*...maybe other people will to.

On an extra note, some people are just finding out about Winterfest and that I bring the custom cigars...but it would help if people would let me know ahead of time if I should order more than 1 box. They come 20 to a box so the out of pocket expense goes from $XX.XX to $XX.XX x 2... It takes something like 3 weeks for the order to be completed and delivered so I can't wait till the last minute and I didn't.

Maybe next year I should just go ahead and buy 2 boxes to start...I know they won't go to waste.

Shit I thought I posted to this thread...

mac 'got two last year...' gyvr

Give my 2nd to Mac. I will have my regular stash with me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks.

mac 'i'll need one after saturday' gyvr

You can drop mine to 1 if need be.

Me 2 (Myself and Patrick)
Craig (cabjeepster) 2
Rev 1
BOB 2
Tyler 1
Brendan 1
Aaron's buddy John 1
Discosteve 1
tmccrumb 2
Dgrigorenko 2
Styler 1
GoSlowGetStuck 1
Mac 1

The revised total is down to 18 gone with Craig and tmccrumb offering to take just one. Cigars now available: 2-4.

Back