• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Two down...

If yer coming, I am sure we can find a shotgun seat. If yer bringing the rig, that much better!!!!! Its a different style of wheeling out here.

A.

Andy, are you still running Wrex?

One of these years, I'll make NACFest again. Not this year, though.

ChiXJeff said:
Andy, are you still running Wrex?

One of these years, I'll make NACFest again. Not this year, though.

Hi Jeff!!

Good to hear from you. Yep, I sure am. My wife has a built MJ now too, so its a family addiction!! If you go to the NAC forum, there are some pics of the Wrex and her with the MJ (with our 4 yr old too) in the April 26th M&G Pics...

This is the year to be here....if you can at all make it, I would try. Just got some "large steel" delivered today for our raffle....more "large steel" on its way too.
:D :D :D

Wish I could, Andy, wish I could. I'm gonna be pinching pennies to make it to the Fall Fling this year. NACFest also interferes with a convention in Chicago on a pretty regular basis.

STROKER said:
just SE actually. Seriously tho you wont regret the trip. See you there.

STROKER
Oh he'll regret it alright but that's the best reason to make the trip. He certainly won't forget it cause we'll have pictures :angel:

Back