• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails List yet?

JeepXJ92

NAXJA Forum User
Is there an official list of trails we can sign up for yet?
I am trying to get my ducks in a row and would like to see which trails my Jeep will handle and still get me home.(open diffs, 3.07 gears, 30" yokohamas, 4.5" lift...)

Thanks!

XJScott
Ogden, Utah
1992 4dr Sport
GO NAXJA !

hahahah you're from Utah. Moab is in Utah... worst case scenario, you carry remaining parts home! I'm gonna have to pull the camping trailer back :eek:

Kejtar

JeepXJ92 said:
Is there an official list of trails we can sign up for yet?
I am trying to get my ducks in a row and would like to see which trails my Jeep will handle and still get me home.(open diffs, 3.07 gears, 30" yokohamas, 4.5" lift...)

Thanks!

XJScott
Ogden, Utah
1992 4dr Sport
GO NAXJA !

Keep an eye out for a set of 4.11 gears and some 32" tires and just run whatever you want........:D .......

{I think you need to pester XJEEPER for a list of trails and times.......}

Hey Scott, get ready to line up the ducks, the trail list release date is..............near.

I'm interested in the gears but 32's are too big for my lift.
They would fit but they would be tight!

Where are the 4.10's and are they for a D-30 and D-35?

how about setup? Beer and Pizza?
My garage? You'rs?

JeepXJ92 said:
I'm interested in the gears but 32's are too big for my lift.
They would fit but they would be tight!

Where are the 4.10's and are they for a D-30 and D-35?

I've got a grinder that will fix ANY rubbing.....(I ran 32" MT/R's on 4.5 with NO trimming--stock alloy wheels)

JeepXJ92 said:
how about setup? Beer and Pizza?
My garage? You'rs?

Turner loves to do gears :D --I think he uses the VISA card. I'd be quite pressed for time, but I bet Brent Orton would make you a deal. He's right next door and he's the one I ask questions when I'm stumped.

mbryson said:
I'd be quite pressed for time, but I bet Brent Orton would make you a deal. He's right next door and he's the one I ask questions when I'm stumped.

I'll bet you talk to Brent a LOT! :D

I have 6 31" BFG M/T Km I am thinking of selling. One is my spare that I have never used into my rotation, the other four have been rotated faithfully every 4,000 miles still good tread on them, and the sixth one I had to patch after my first outing I hit a large piece of sharp wood. I would take bids if anyone is interested? I want to go to 32" BFG's

Back