• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

soooo????????

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
here's what happened last time.....

the "plan board" became totally inactive.

(kinda like this one)

and the board was removed.....

remember, this is not a permanant forum, if the bod doesn't see some action, it will be removed....

I know you guys are waiting for winterfest to have a face-to-face, and thats cool.....

just wanted to let you guys know that, I might not be interested in chapters, but I'm rooting for you guys....

has anything been determined so far?

As a new member to NAXJA, I just about have to take JnJ, and your opinion that more "bonding" may be necessary before a Chapter has a chance of succeeding. This does not mean I am not interested. If there are enough "veteran" members that have this "bonding", I plan on being very involved with the group.

In the mean time, I am in the works of getting my XJ more capable beyond just being "lifted/stock" so I can attend other NAXJA events.

Les

As far as I know, all that had been determined was to see what develops at Winterfest, and take it from there. I don't recall anyone disagreeing strenuously to that idea, and I hope that the BOD can agree that events are good bonding opportunities and will wait to see what transpires here in the weeks after Winterfest. I am still very much for the chapter, but want to be realistic about it's possibilities. Either way, I plan to be a very active member of NAXJA. See y'all at Winterfest :cheers:

I can see my post sorta implied that the bod has imposed a time limit....not the case, no one said crap to me....

I was just kinda "shaking the can" a bit.....

I am still offering that all interested in forming a chapter meet in my room at the Attica Inn after the runs on Saturday. The place is not that big, my room should be easy to find.

Rev

Back