• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SHOW Of HANDS

seanR said:
I belive we are setting up a womans auxillary to do our cooking and cleaning for us while we sit around and wrench, wheel, drink beer, and make discusting jokes.

I think you and jeeplas should be in charge of that.

:)

You can take your womans auxillary and your cooking and shove it up your a$$!!!!

jeeplas said:
You can take your womans auxillary and your cooking and shove it up your a$$!!!!
SeanR, see what happens when you put a woman in charge of something.
Our first mistake was letting them wear shoes.

Taylor/Louisville, KY/none/yes.

I am fairly new in to wheeling. I took my xj to badlands one time and had a blast. I am interested in anything.

Rev Den said:
I am not gonna say it...nope...not at all, I am thinking it....but not gonna say it.

Rev

You have to excuse her Rev, she is young and inexperienced.

We women learn later in life that we don't always have to do what we are supposed to do, we can have as much fun as you guys do.

PhunkadelicXJ said:
Paula/not Chicago/whatever a woman is suppose to do/sure!:wave:

One of the things I have learned is "whatever a woman is supposed to do" actually means "whatever a woman decides she is gonna to do".

Rev .. Sean .. you guys ought to know that. The thought process' are totally different between men and women. Like Jeeplas said the other day ... "Men are sooo simple". Women are able to see past the Food/Sex/Beer mentality men have and control us like Pavlovs dog (not sure if I spelled Pavlov right). The bell has sounded :loveu:

BTW ... I get sucked in all the time ... it's hell getting old :tears:

Les

It's this simple

MEN
light-switch.gif

WOMEN
m1a2_abrams-turret.jpg

lbexj said:
The bell has sounded :loveu:

BTW ... I get sucked in all the time ... it's hell getting old :tears:

Les

It all depends on what you're getting sucked into. But more often then not it's not going to be fun.

Bob/metro Detroit/None/Yes

Garth/St. Paul (the one and only Minnesota city)/possibly/sure
:greensmok

Back