• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train - Pismo to Compton/surrounding area and back

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
I will be heading down on Saturday, 29 Mar to pick up parts from Julio in Compton. Might also be making a couple stops in the area. I will be driving my POS Saturn, and will be empty on the way down. Not sure how much room I will have on the way up. Let me know if anyone needs anything. If on/near my route I do not require money. But, if out of my way/extra fuel I would like some comp. Whether it be cash, parts I need or maybe good beer.

Um, possibly? Got room for me?

If you are headed over the 5, if you wanted to make a detour across Bakersfield you can pick up the mj gas skid plate from my friend if you still want it.

Re: Re: Parts Train - Pismo to Compton/surrounding area and back

I am still interested in the skid. But bake is outta my way. Hopefully, AJ will let me know when he heads out here again.
If you are headed over the 5, if you wanted to make a detour across Bakersfield you can pick up the mj gas skid plate from my friend if you still want it.

Back