• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My XJ for sale again....6", 35 BFG MTs, Tera 50/Toy 8", Long arms, etc. etc. in VA

Re: My XJ for sale again....6", 35 BFG MTs, Tera 50/Toy 8", Long arms, etc. etc. in VA

If my truck sells I will contact you.

I PM'd you on JU.

Zach

Re: My XJ for sale again....6", 35 BFG MTs, Tera 50/Toy 8", Long arms, etc. etc. in VA

did you sell it yet? i am interested. thanks.

Still got it, installed new rear leafs last night and finished the new trackbar last week. Thing rides beautifully. Drove it from D.C. to Virginia Beach on Friday and will be driving it back this afternoon(on a temp. assignment in D.C.). I haven't fixed any body damage yet and was planning to just install the body armor and see how it looks from there. Let me know your thoughts as far as condition of the Jeep(i.e. would you want the body pretty or not) and what you were thinking $$ wise. Thanks

Ary

Update: XJ is gone.....XJjosh bought it.

Back