• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Modified 98 Cherokee Classic - Lifted & Long Armed

Status
Not open for further replies.

green50gt

NAXJA Forum User
*Please Note* If there is something about this you don’t like – price – options – how it was built – etc., Please keep your comments to yourself. This is NOT a partout – and NO TRADES of any kind are accepted!

I am selling this for a buddy. I am the only point of contact. He is very busy and left the sale up to me. This is a motivated sale, but I’ll touch on that later.

1998 Cherokee Classic. 4.0, Auto, 231 with SYE, 129K miles. Cold AC, Cruise, Hot heat, Aftermarket CD with ipod/iphone control, power windows, power locks, remote start, factory keyless entry, recent alternator.

Front Suspension: 6.5” Rustys Coils, ACOS, RockKrawler 3 link with custom 4th link, SS brake lines, Rustys shocks, JKS Disconnects, Rustys Knuckle over steering, Rustys track bar bracket, Rustys track bar brace, Rustys trac bar for knuckle over steering, Fox Nitrogen charged Steering Stabilizer
Rear Suspension: 6.5” Clayton Offroad leaf springs, 1” JKS Boomerang Shackles, TNT Customs 1.5” U Bolt Eliminator kit, SS brake line, Rustys shocks.

Axles: Stock 3.55 gears and opens!! Front axle has Rustys Truss and has the upper C’s gusseted, Rustys diff guard. Rear axle has relocated shock mounts, Rustys diff guard.

Skids: Rustys front skid, Factory transfer case skid, Rustys gas tank skid,
Rock Rails(currently off being refinished)

Bumpers: Unknown brand Custom bumpers. Winch mount front, Swing out Tire carrier rear that currently holds a 35” tire with ease.
Wheels/Tires: 5 – 15x10 Mickey Thompson Sidebiter Wheels on 5 35x12.50 Goodyear Wrangler MTR’s(Kevlar) with less than 3k miles.

Misc: JKS Steering Box Brace System (Both sides), Bushwacker Fender flares, Cobra 18 wx st II cb, 4' Firestick antenna (tunable tip), Optima blue top, Garvin Winderness roof rack. Rocker panels have been professionally replaced. Action Machine front drive shaft. Flowmaster 50 series Muffler. Comes with 2 sets of Brand New In the Box Hella 500 Lights, and an extra set of axle shafts.

Issues: Common Cherokee Problems - Surface rust at the seam of each of the doors, tiny bubble above windshield on passenger side, More surface rust at the rear 1/4 windows in each lower corner, Rust on seam of tailgate - couple areas through, rust at seams around fuel door. Front Bushwackers were relocated back, so the foremost holes can be seen. Cracks in vinyl on side of drivers seat. AC Blows cold, however sometimes you have to fiddle with the switch to get it to come on – may need new switch.

Jeep runs good, drives good for as big as it is, great oil pressure. This Jeep is a 3rd vehicle, but is commonly a daily driver.

Asking $6900 or Best Reasonable Offer. As stated the my buddy is motivated, but please do not be foolish. If you wish to negotiate, we can remove the following items at a reduced cost – Rack, Bumpers, Wheels/Tires – nothing further. (This is NOT a partout, please do not contact me about any items for sale)

Please PM me with offers and questions. Please be aware in advance, if your offer is not even in the realm of reality, I will simply not respond – no offense.

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.