• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make It or Break It's Toys 4 Tots run Oct 30-31st 2010

MKR5150

NAXJA Forum User
That time of year again to come out and wheel one of Iowa's best offroading areas and help give the kids a great Holidays! :woohoo:

If you have never wheeled MIOBI land this gives you the best bang for your buck(and help kids too). $20 dollar new toy or $20 donation will get you into wheel for the weekend. Camping fees will apply.

Please check out T4T for more info.

Hope to see you on the trails. Andy Stock miobi prez

I may be interested in this as I have been very involved with TFT's for the past 3 years.. My boss is actually the chairman for the northern marine corp TFT chapter. My question is what are the requirements to run. I don't have sliders or decent pull points. Not to brag, but I have never needed them.

My girlfriend and I will be there atleast one if not both days. Thanks for the great opportunity to get out and wheel on the cheap. See ya then Andy.

New name, time for a change ;) Go to miobi.org and look under rules for what your rig must have to play. Hope you can make it, but we all get stuck at some time or another(happens to me all the time :D

I may be interested in this as I have been very involved with TFT's for the past 3 years.. My boss is actually the chairman for the northern marine corp TFT chapter. My question is what are the requirements to run. I don't have sliders or decent pull points. Not to brag, but I have never needed them.

Must have good tow points front and rear. Please check out rules for our full list of rig requirements.

Back