• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Stuff I've Bought / Parts Train

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
I've just realized I bought a scissor jack and camp pillow from Death Valley Paul some time ago. This stuff may have gone to Avery's. There may be other stuff floating around the Southland I've bought, but never collected.

Sequoia is heading to PSR for Thanksgiving this coming Wednesday. Is there any chance that anyone knows where this stuff is, and can get it to Geoff?

David Bricker / SYR

I work two blocks from Geoff, downtown. So if someone can get to Goatfest I can grab it and get it to Geoff on Tuesday, if he'll be at work.

I owe you some stuff. Don"t know if I can get them to Geoff before Thanksgiving, though. I can get them to Mark tomorrow if that'll help.

I owe you some stuff. Don"t know if I can get them to Geoff before Thanksgiving, though. I can get them to Mark tomorrow if that'll help.

That could help, if you see Mark at Goatfest.

Thanks, David

Yeah, I'm going out to Goatfest for the day tomorrow. Just threw your parts into the back of the Jeep.

Perhaps some of it made it to Mark at Goatfest?

David Bricker / SYR

David, I am going to PSR Jan 8 and 9. I can run stuff. Did you get any of it?

Paul, I didn't get any of it yet. But Gomer is in town, so the rest of it can get to Geoff or Avery. Or, if it is convenient for you to collect the other stuff, that would be great. You can drop the stuff you have for me with my son, Noah, since he is now working out there.

David Bricker / SYR

Back