• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look What The Nice UPS Man Left On My Doorstep!

Total Luck.

So, there's this guy in Virginia who refurbishes Jeeps; Davis Autosports.

He bought all of the remaining T20s, and the molds for the wheels last year. He's been putting them on Jeeps he sells. That's one of them in the video I posted at the end of the pic post.

He's just about out of them, and won't sell them separately from one of his Jeeps. He says he's negotiating with manufacturers t make the wheels again, but only for Jeeps he refurbishes and sells.

I'd set up ebay searches for these and for Mamba MR1s awhile back. Last week, these popped up. It was a wheel dealer selling them. He had them listed at 599.00, with free shipping.

I didn't wait. I called him right then. He said these were the only ones he had. I got the feeling he didn't realize what he had, and asked what he'd take for them if I bought them right then and there. He said 495.00, including shipping. I couldn't give him my credit card fast enough.

Back