• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep'n-for-Jugs at Ram Off Road Park, May 11 2013

Super D

NAXJA Forum User
Military Jeepers of Colorado Springs Inc. is hosting an event for Susan G. Komen, breast cancer awareness, on May 11, 2013 at Ram Off-road Park 12750 HWY 94, in Colorado Springs Co. 80929. The gates will open at 1000 am the morning of the event. Entry to the event will be $20 for Jeeps and other full size vehicles, and $10 Atv's, Side by Sides, and motorcycles. All proceeds will be dontated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer awareness. We had great succsess last year and looking to make this year even bigger and better.

I will post the official event flyer once we get it finished up with all our great sponsors. However we are always looking for more.

Feel free to contact me here with any questions, comments or concerns. Or you can email me with at the address below. Thanks for your time and support.

Aaron P. Davis
[email protected]
Military Jeepers of Colorado Springs Inc.

JEEPIN1_zps2aa559a9.jpg

I LIKE JUGS I'll try and make it! SAVE THE BOOBIES

I will be there tommorow in my JK!! is there any more info on what we can do?? can we go out on our own and wheel or do we have to stay with a group??

You can go out as you like. Only one area will be closed off for the vendors, food tent, and the likes. Other than that its up to you as where you would like to wheel.

Back