• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ideas: out with the old, or keep it?

the wienerbox seats 3.

says so right on the door.

It's in the plans for 2012. Be me and the other, and maybe the oldest child. Quarters are still up in the air. Maybe the Motel, or maybe the campgrounds. Probably have just as much in either one. Need a few new items if we camp that will push the budget up to just staying at the Motel costs. Got a whole lot to do to the Jeep. Don't even have it on the road yet, but close. I've got to figure out whats up with the brakes.

If the time is available I would like to see a geocaching event organized. I've always wanted to try one, and think it would be a great opportunity for a sponsor.

I agree with Pat about the post lunch trail riding. Maybe if someone knows they will wheel after lunch (and fit trail guide/gunner) requirements they can make it known before we leave the drivers meeting. Then make it a point to actually organize a line immediatley after the photo shoot.

Big'2 cents'Hank

Back