• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I can't go now

jester1084

NAXJA Member #1189
Yup, just what it said. I can't go now because Friday I have a test in one of my classes that I can't miss. Then on Sunday I have a job interview. So it would be a little tough to make an 8 hour drive each way and attempt to look good at a 9 AM interview. For whoever is taking care of shirts and such, I already paid for everything so would it be possible just to get the shirts I ordered mailed to me whenever you get them?

Thanks,
Jester

dude, total bummer, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Jeeping is fun, but tests and jobs are real life.

jester1084 said:
Yup, just what it said. I can't go now because Friday I have a test in one of my classes that I can't miss. Then on Sunday I have a job interview. So it would be a little tough to make an 8 hour drive each way and attempt to look good at a 9 AM interview. For whoever is taking care of shirts and such, I already paid for everything so would it be possible just to get the shirts I ordered mailed to me whenever you get them?

Thanks,
Jester

Yup, we'll take care of it.

IntrepidXJ said:
i think that might be reversed or something :roll:

Tests and jobs are fun?

I didn't say they were fun, but you can't put fuel in the Jeep without cash./

Hate to hear that you can't make it Jester. I guess there is always next year.

Hale

And Brittany was going to bake some cookies or something this time around too. Definately am planning on going next year though. Hopefully I'll even find some time to go on a few trips in between. But like 87manche said, have to have the job to feed the Jeep. So while all of you are just recovering from your hangovers or getting ready to head back or do some more wheeling... I'll be sitting in a police station at 9AM to see if I can pass a test just to get to the next step of hiring. Man, I got the short end of the stick there. Well, have a great time out there guys and let me know how it is, I was looking forward to going to another new place.

Jester

jester1084 said:

Thanks,
Jester

See a doctor Friday morning and get a note, if the job interview is on a Sunday, then it is a job that you don't want because they work Sundays. Dont listen to these guys, wheeling is way more important :twak:.

J/K Peer pressure sucks huh.

Back