• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grey seat pan wanted

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a grey seat bottom/pan for a roughly 90XJ. I can do with the fabric only if shipping is a hassle. Here is a pix of the style and fabric color.

DSC_0042.jpg

I can paypal immediately.

Tom, I have a seat out of my kids 91, not sure what side it is but it's grey cloth. You can have it if it's what you need.

When would you be available. I am off Friday-Sunday

The nice thing about that version of bucket seat......... the lower seat pan/cushion is interchangeable between driver and passenger sides. Some years had a little black bungie loop to hold the seat belt receiver that would be visible on the outside when swapped but hardly noticible. Getting a passenger side to put on the driver's side is good as the pass. side sees far less use and will have less wear. :thumbup:

They looked like they were interchangable but I have never actually tried to swap them. Thanks for the info.

I won't be home much at all this weekend, its out behind the garage if you remember where I live, you can just go and pick it up. PM if you need address again.

Thanks, I remember. I may swing by early tomorrow and take a look.

Back