• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: DeWalt DW059K-2 18V Cordless Impact Wrench

RustyBlackXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to sell a brand new DeWalt 18V Impact Wrench. It is in the original box and I've never even opened it. I always use my pneumatic one, so I have no use for this. This is one of the nice high torque 1/2" drive models; not like those little dinky glorified screwgun ones. ;)

I'd like to get $200 cash to someone local so I don't have to deal with packing it up and stuff, but will ship with a bank check/money order plus actual shipping ($20 or so).

This is a file photo of it to give you an idea but I can get a photo of the actual box if anyone would like.
51TD5X2376L._SS400_.jpg

I owned a dw059k-2 for about a year, I have no complaints on the gun. I no longer have one because i lost it.

free bump :cheers:

Free bump for a fellow shooter.

how many batteries does it come with? i may be interested since i don't really have the availibility for a compressor and the like

if it comes with the 2 batteries it says it does on the dewalt website, how does $175 shipped to 02134 sound? I dont think shipping is much more than 10 bucks

Back