• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fellas, keep it down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm your Barney.

CRASH

to produce an effect upon: as a : to produce a material influence upon or > alteration in <paralysis affected his limbs b : to act upon

No AFFECT IS what I DID mean......

As in the effect of my fist up against your smart ass mouth is to affect the way in which you speak to others where you have no business. I fear that this affect would be greatly diminished if sent via courier.

XJguy

fd38895d.jpg

Re: To banged by country folk 72 times

bgcntry72 said:
I would send you a punch in the mouth, but I fear that the
EFFECT would have been somewhat diluted.

The irony of you using the term 'diluted' is too much.

Be careful what you wish for.

Have a nice day, someplace else.

I WISH you were here so that I could deliver my gift to you undiluted. Clearly you know not with whom you play games with boy.

XJguy

This is even better than my JU thread.

Will you guys get over it and move on???????? Everyone knows now all that needs to be known and everyone knows who was to blame and who was not.....

Remi youre a good man, but this idiot is not (reminds me a little of EvilTed sp?, who turned out to be not so bad afterall, contacted me many times back channel as a friend, go figure). I am a good guy, but I do not like to be crossed. I have a calm demeanor for the most part but when it busts it busts big. Here in NYC we are very blunt, we speak our minds, in fact we are famous for it. You can take us for face value, but when the talking is not working we settle it the old fashioned way. Not the cheeshead way...talk and type is cheap lets rock.

XJguy

Your attempts at soothing the savage beast are working :) Thank you for that one!

XJguy

Last edited:
No foolin' here, I was camped just 2-3 spots away from all the noisemakers and they were NOT, I repeat NOT NAXJA members; not even close. Most of the grindin' & sawzallin' & bangin' & hammerin' came from their spots, and they went on pretty late, I'd say about 10:40-11:00 PM. These guys were, as said before by others in this ridiculous thread, members of the full-size crowd. And not even Full Size Jeeps! Enough said.
Sincerely,
Dan Starc

Man Rich, getting a little deep here.

You're now threatening acts of violence to other members?

Mods where are you????????

This thread really sucks now!

Grow up Rich sound like you were hanging out at JU to long.

mark

PhatXJ said:

oh dave, thats youre answer to everything :D:D:D

Mark Hinkley said:
sound like you were hanging out at JU to long.

I think I have been! :eek:

First this thread got really ugly. Then Dave came and made it look really good.

Thanks Dave. That's my favorite picture of a girl I've never seen before.

Cocktails anyone?

So Hinkley... My welds held?!??!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back