• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Day Giveaway ~ Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has installed their cage yet? Get off the couch and get 'em in!

Maybe people are having trouble with the installation? I heard these were fairly easy to install? :dunno:

Any monkey can MIG weld, right?

CRASH said:
Maybe people are having trouble with the installation? I heard these were fairly easy to install? :dunno:

Now what do you two know?

Did little skipper burn holes in his?

CRASH said:

I'm making it everything but easy:(

How many excuses do you want? Actually I've been balls deep working on my PhD in aerospace engineering, I've been in school way too long (i.e. the wife is getting restless) so I haven't done much as far as the jeep is concerned. I did fab up some brackets to reinforce to the frame from undeneath but that was a few months ago. I will show it off at fall fling.

At least I have been fabricating/assembling something...
20.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

-Joe

Needs more Triangulation.

Does it help flip your XJ back over when you roll? :D

footdale said:
How many excuses do you want? Actually I've been balls deep working on my PhD in aerospace engineering, I've been in school way too long (i.e. the wife is getting restless) so I haven't done much as far as the jeep is concerned. I did fab up some brackets to reinforce to the frame from undeneath but that was a few months ago. I will show it off at fall fling.

-Joe
Why haven't you gotten it installed? It's not like it's rocket science ................

DAryl

XJLaredo said:
Does it help flip your XJ back over when you roll? :D
No, it deploys from under the sides of the Jeep when you are about to tip over.

In production now. Sanctioned by many bodies. Shipping to _____.

Fergie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back