• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built 2001 Cherokee

Blind Driver

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is a lifted 2001 Jeep Cherokee. There is nothing wrong with this jeep. This car is my baby and has always been maintained well. It has a nice tan leather interior with heated front seats. There are the cosmetic issues that come with a 12 year old car but there is almost no rust and the body is straight.

Modifications
• 4.5 rough country x series lift. Installed by Jeff Daniels Jeep. Link to the kit http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_xj_4x.html
• Quick disconnects on the front sway bars
• Tom wood custom rear drive shaft
• Tom woods SYE Slip Yoke Eliminator
• JCR Pre-runner winch bumper up front
• JCR stage 1 Rear bumper
• JCR stage 3 Sliders
• Viair Dual compressor on-board air kit
• Kicker 12” subwoofer in a custom box
• Upgraded head unit with ipod control and aux in jack
• Garvin Wilderness roof rack
• Rugged Ridge 8,000lb winch with synthetic line
• 31” Dick Cepek FCII’s with full size spare.
• 80mm ammo can storage bin on the roof with lock matching one holding the tire in place
• Comes with stock roof cross bars
• Extra front driveshaft which can be used as a spare for both the front and the rear

There are over $5,000.00 dollars in parts alone not including labor. This car is great around town and handles like a champ in bad weather. Car performs spectacularly off road and has everything it needs to run the tough stuff. My asking price is nothing considering the life left in this car let alone all the modifications. I have the car priced at $6,000.00 for a quick sale and i am located in Berwyn Pa.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

IMG_20130812_170549.jpg

IMG_20130812_172327.jpg

IMG_20130812_172345.jpg

IMG_20130812_172737.jpg

IMG_20130812_172746.jpg

Back