• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few pics from this past weekend in Arrowhead

Boudroux

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I know these are a little mild for most but man I feel like a kid on Christmas afternoon with a new toy. But I think it is more like a crack head jonesing because now I'm not high enough, my tires are to small, where the hell is my winch, why am I doing this alone, who in the F forgot to pack the beer........

There were five of us in my jeep, brother, sister, bro in law and brothers girlfriend.

Just past the Deep Creek bridge figuring out, should I try to go between the two rocks or to the right.

IMG_0371 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

Right it is.

IMG_0373 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

IMG_0375 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

IMG_0374 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

IMG_0379 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

It went a little easier than I though but absolutely got me amped up. On the first go I tried it too slow so I had to back up a tiny bit and give it a little oomph and went right up.

This spot was cool because we straddled the sides, going back down in the dark was especially cool.

IMG_0405 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

For some reason I was convinced my arm would make a good weight ballast.

IMG_0413 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

IMG_0414 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

Don't remember exactly what part of the trail this was but I kind of like this perspective.

IMG_0384 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

This is going back down the ledge thing right by the bridge. I gave my rear bumper some love and smashed the tip of my exhaust flat which conveniently made my rig much quieter on the highway. My brother guided me down and my sister was the only one willing to ride with me down this last part.

IMG_0424 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

IMG_0426 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

IMG_0428 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

IMG_0430 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

Pfft, me worried.

IMG_0343 by Brian_D_H, on Flickr

And what kind of father would I be without throwing in my boys. Cant add more images so they are links. My 5 year old getting ready to clobber someone with a giant snow ball.

http://flic.kr/p/kFRjgt

My 3 year old after deciding it was a good idea to try and jump off a downed tree on his sled. He ate shat so hard, it was classic.

http://flic.kr/p/kFQLNk

Hoping to get back out weekend after next for some more.

Nice pictures. More lift, more tire, more winch....welcome to the insanity.

I think I e seen your jeep cruisin around the central/collier area In Elsinore a few times

Always a fun trail, post up when you're ready to go again. I'm always up for a Dish Pan to Green Valley Malt Shop run !

I think I e seen your jeep cruisin around the central/collier area In Elsinore a few times

Elsinore is my barrio, so for sure. But don't go wavin if you see me creepin cuz we aint a pack of harleys passing each other. :rof:

If you see me parked at Craft Brewery come in and I'll buy you a beer.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Back