• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 - 1.25" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers for Jeep / Ford

cpolish24

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4 - Spidertrax Wheel Spacer Kit - Jeep XJ,YJ, TJ, ZJ, KJ - WHS-002

WHS-002: These 1.25" 5 on 4.5" 6061T6 aluminum spacers are an easy way of spacing out front and rear Jeep XJ, YJ, TJ, ZJ, and KJ axles. The wheelspacers are anodized in dark blue, which is a double anodizing process for twice the corrosion resistance. In addition, each wheelspacer is wheel and hub centric for a perfect fit. Keep your Stock Rims with a Rubicon!

Asking $110 obo for the set 9 2 8 - 2 3 7 - 7 3 2 two call, text or PM for more info

5Nc5I75Hf3G63La3Hac81f2d193fe490a1925.jpg

i wonder what a double anodizing process is. you cant anodize over anodizing lol
the color is just a dye that absorbs into the porous surface before sealing, it's the same as black, silver, red, green, blue, etc. no difference in the process or protection.

not a big deal, it's a good deal on some good spacers, i have those on the rear and they work well. just a pet peeve since i do anodizing for a living. :)

i wonder what a double anodizing process is. you cant anodize over anodizing lol
the color is just a dye that absorbs into the porous surface before sealing, it's the same as black, silver, red, green, blue, etc. no difference in the process or protection.

not a big deal, it's a good deal on some good spacers, i have those on the rear and they work well. just a pet peeve since i do anodizing for a living. :)

I guess that spidertrax likes to get fancy with their words! :roflmao:

I just pulled the description off the site..

I guess that spidertrax likes to get fancy with their words! :roflmao:

I just pulled the description off the site..
haha i know man, wasnt a crack at you at all, i just find it funny when companies say stuff like that.
like i said, still a good deal on some good spacers.:thumbup:

Back