• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 Dec Toy Run sponsored by Hi-Landers 4WD Club

rocknxj

NAXJA Forum User
It's time for the annual Hi-Lander's Toy Run at Lake Natoma tomorrow, Saturday 3 December 2000. Although I'm not a Hi-Landers member, I do participate every year along with my other club members and we bring lots of toys for the kids. Santa is always there, as is a large tub of melted chese and nacho chips (my personal favorite) along with burgers, dogs, sodas, etc.

If interested, visit the Hi-Lander's web site or simply Google search Hi-Lander's 2011 Toy Run and you'll get the appropriate link for times and directions. If you do attend, please find me and I'll have you sign up as a guest under my club's name. Bring an unwrapped $5 toy (or more) and plenty of cash for the raffle (but not too much cash because I still want a decent chance to win all the great prizes...including winch).

Hopefully this posting won't be deleted by the BOD under the auspices of promoting a non-NAXJA event, but the charity is a worthwhile one and the more toys the better, if you ask me.

I hope to see some NAXJA brothers there. I will arrive at 9:00.

i didnt know there was wheeling there?

Back