• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2015 COFest Trail Schedule - Input Needed

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
So it's about time to start thinking of what trails people would like to run, and get some input.

You can see a wide list of trails with links in the 2015 COFest Forum:

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1118520

We all know the larger players:
- Holy Cross
- Wheeler Lake
- Carnage
- Chinamans
- Ironchest
- Grizzly Lake

So, based on years past...what dopeople think works best, on what days?

This will be used to base a schedule on. No the schedule is not "set in stone" (you may wheel whatever, whenever you please), but it gives us something to go off.

I'd like to keep the larger name trails in, with "options" on other trails.

If you haven't seen it yet, I've posted a pretty good list of trails in the area (see above link)...many of which we've never discussed. Many of these are more scenic trails...but trails none the less.

I would definitely say Holy Cross on Thursday or earlier if done...otherwise it can turn into a giant parking lot.

Carnage, I'd like to run it...but depends on time and if anyone else is going to be running it (might invite my usual wheeling friends and see who can make it).

I'm planning on a night run through Chinamans at least...

Thoughts?

Please keep the discussion relevant to the topic at hand.

Im planning on being up there thur-sat this yr, and I'd love to run Carnage again, and holy cross if it works out.

Chinamens would be best early in week. A lot of folks run it in small groups at night and such so by end of week the interest has dwindled. .02

Back