• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 WJ 4x4 V-8 Quadradrive 4 Sale

saki669

NAXJA Forum User
It's a sad day but I need to let the WJ go to a new home. I'm driving more for work and the V-8 is killing me on gas. Here's the good, bad and ugly...

01 Limited WJ V8 4x4 Quadradrive (For the uninformed this is a 247 T-case full time 4x4 with georotor driven limited slips in the front and rear axles. They lock up with about 3/4 of a wheel turn). For a stock system its very impressive in the dirt and on the street, especially in rain!

The good:
D30 Front, D44a (aluminum) rear. 4 wheel disc brakes.
Heavy duty driveshafts with the V8!
2" Coil Spacer Lift
New Bilstein 5150's all the way around (purchased in March)
245 70 17 KM2's
Rola Roofrack
Sunroof
Infinity Gold Stereo with retro 10 CD Changer and tape!
New Radiator (Jan 2011)
Heater Treater blend door fix installed (The WJ's all have bad blend doors in the HVAC). This kit fixes the no heat issue.
Just serviced tranny fluid, t-case with synthetic fluids.
All service done by myself every 4,000 miles. I should have most receipts.

The bad:
Its going to need a heater core sometime in the future. It leaks out the a/c weep hole a little and I refill the overflow with water about once every 3 weeks or so.
The heated seat on the drivers side does not work. Passenger is fine.
I'll take some more pics tomorrow.

$7,000. 103k miles. Lots of freeway and Loooong trips!
grand_4_sale.jpg

Questions?

Thanks for the offer but I already bought a commuter. I still need to get my XJ running again too! You shouldnt have any problem selling that for $4,000.

More pictures... sorry they are in the garage. If you want anything else let me know.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

7.JPG

The scrape came with the WJ, I put the little ding in the rocker. Looks like some wax didnt make it off either.
10.JPG

11.JPG

Retro 10 disc changer.....
12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

21.JPG

22.JPG

Trade for a red XJ?

Back