• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 Cherokee stock 2WD

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
Pulling parts right now. She was rolled, and I am stripping it clean right now. Let me know if you need anything.

PN and price of ECU? Zip is 93444.

PN and price of ECU? Zip is 93444.

Thanks for asking, but it is one part I am keeping. Sorry, And I checked and finally recalled I sold the spare I had (traded it) about 12 years ago. Going to keep the engine too, it is still in perfect shape, fantastic power and my 87 is closing in 300,000 miles, so I may swap it this year or next. I see one 89 ECU on Ebay for like $50.00 but they want $28 for S&H

The rest want like >$150 :eek: holly shit, they use to be easy to find.

I have pulled the entire dash and everything I can strip is coming off and going in my Renix warehouse LOL, for now. I may decide to sell a wiring harness assy I bought 10 years ago, and keep this one. But I need to them dig them out, clean them up a wee bit and see what all I have.

But I am accumulating a lot of odds and ends I will need to sell off sooner or later so let me know if you are looking for adds and ends.

I have the entire floor console pulled, in good shape, blue.

And the entire steering column pulled all the way up to the gear box, is in good shape, blue. The windshield wiper-turn signal shaft is damaged, buts works. They are cheap on Amazon and ebay, and most of the stuff under the dash pulled.

Back