• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grand Junction Area Meet and Greet

mingo

"De Oppresso Liber"
Like the title says. Speak up Western slope guys and lets do it. I see a ton of XJ's running around town. Lets get together. Should be fun. We can make fun of the Front Range guys. :laugh:

Open for discussion....

This is good for no less than 4 pages.

Not enough notice. It takes me three years to fix my jeep, and plan a trip across the continental divide.:doh:

Fred

I work on Thursdays...

I'm thinking the weekend of the 21st. That gets V-day past us. The weather should be clearing.

Location: The parking lot by Smugglers Brew Pub ( the old Krispy Kreme). Plenty of room in front, without disruption of the business. I seen lots of car clubs meet there before. I think its a good location for exposure, lets get out and be seen.

Maybe a Show and Shine on a small scale.. Bring your rigs if you can.

Time: 1100hrs or so... That can be flexible.

So, post up if interested.

I'm out of town the 21st. Can we make it the 28th? I'm good for at least two jeeps.

You still have jeep? I thought it would have been towed and sold for scrap by now.:moon:

now that hurt, your just jealous cause mine has character and your looks like all the others :laugh3:

and the 28th would be better for me too i gots plans on the 21st.

28th works for me. I was just throwing a date out for a starting point.

DJ, any chance of getting a NAXJA banner?

Maybe hit 21 road afterwards, for those who wanna...:woohoo:

Soo...11:00 the 28th in front of Smugglers

I'm in. 21 road sounds good too.

I'm in for the 28th

3 so far..... I know theres more out there.

Actually, I'm just trying too keep this thread on the first page.

Back