• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stuck in mud anyone willing to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiterider13

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone close to duluth georgia willing to help a jeep stuck in the mud? I have been trying for 12 hours now to get unstuck or find someone willing to pull me out. Any help would be awesome.

post a phone number, sent the info along to another local georgia offroad forum, georgiatrailriders.

the dude just never stayed online long enough to get a response. or he found someone to get him unstuck. some people just aint gots no damn sense :) . a phone number would have done wonders.

Might be wrong but I'd have to agree, something just doesn't sound right here! :farmer:

Sorry guys that I am just now responding. I was on a freinds phone and did not know the phone number, he was asleep in the back. We finally were able to get out of my jeep once it got light out, we walked to the road and got someone to give us a ride to our work. My boss left early and took us back and pulled the jeep out for me. Both diffs were sunk in mud. We were out off of Peachtree Ind. near Sugar Hill.

I thank all of you for wanting to help and I feel bad that I did not check back and update sooner.

pictures???

index.cfm
I have a couple of pics.
index.cfm

Here are the links. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=114557846&albumID=2053630&imageID=28977263, http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=114557846&albumID=2053630&imageID=28977265
index.cfm
index.cfm

I hope I got them on here right.

Last edited:
Those power lines are private property of GA Power. GCPD will arrest you for wheeling there.
Stay out and quit ruining the reutation of responsible wheelers.

never monday said:
Those power lines are private property of GA Power. GCPD will arrest you for wheeling there.

lol, next time photochop your pictures ;)

never monday said:

Thanks for the tip, but its not like I was out there vandalizing or dumping. I am the type to pick up the crap that others toss out. Also, there are no signs posted saying to keep out and I know of a few police officers that wheel out there. That area has more than just powerline service roads; it is a popular place for wheelers and dirtbikes.

umdelele, umdweleee, click,click, click.

whiterider13 said:
Thanks for the tip, but its not like I was out there vandalizing or dumping. I am the type to pick up the crap that others toss out. Also, there are no signs posted saying to keep out and I know of a few police officers that wheel out there. That area has more than just powerline service roads; it is a popular place for wheelers and dirtbikes.
quoted for the hell of it.

Let me guess, your 19 and know everything.(then why did you get stuck)

Well sit down shut up and listen
Right now there is a law suit trying to close one of the best wheeling spots in America and it's two hours away.
Little know it all punks who trespass like you screw the rest of us out of areas to wheel. Just because there is no sign doesn't make it legal many, many know it alls before you have been ticketed and had their trucks impounded. IT'S ILLEAGLE TO RIDE THERE.
I don't care "the other guys do it" tell that to the judge.
For now, get with the program and support the hobby or GTFO. We don't need vandals ruining what's left.

Mods,
I'm pissed at the blatent disregard of this kid. If my post is to strong, edit it as necessary.

word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back