• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oh man... poor kid... anyone seen this yet?

WTF...that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen....

ever...

EVER...

FL redneck idiots have now surpassed every other stereotyped redneck state...WV, KY, etc....

PICT0279.jpg

Someone on pirate did give him a good suggestion:

"if you can't handle the PBB, delete your $hit and go over to NAXJA and see what those guys have to say."

===

I think it's purdy... :loveu:

and it rides like a cadillac too :thumbup:

===
And he welded some hollow blocks to the front axle.

...now why didn't I think of that???!!!

Last edited:
RTicUL8 said:
Someone on pirate did give him a good suggestion:

"if you can't handle the PBB, delete your $hit and go over to NAXJA and see what those guys have to say."
One can only hope he comes over here...PLEASE let him come over here....we havent had some entertainment of that kind in a long time...

edit: And i'm still laughing at what one guy said to him:

Your posts look like someone threw a Scrabble game in the drier and wrote down the ensuing phonetic chaos verbatim. Seriously, learn how to form a sentence. Working on vehicles should not be in your spectrum of activities.

:roflmao:

Last edited:
Imagine how nice of a rig he could have built on the same budget if only he had any clue what the hell he was doing.

JNickel101 said:
Me too....off of a cliff...

Hell nah bro! That mud rig fits right in out here in BDT land! I would get all the hot bitches with that thing. Toss a surf board on it and park at the beach... :clap:

99XJSPORT06 said:
One can only hope he comes over here...PLEASE let him come over here....we havent had some entertainment of that kind in a long time...
we dont get the fun stuff anymore because we closed the picture showcase to non members. our members are to bright to pull off something like this :D the sticker on the windshield should say "its a darwin thing, i dont understand"

Kevorkian style suspension :puke:
KevorkianDeathMachine01.jpg

KevorkianDeathMachine.jpg

When I lived in Florida from 2002 to 2004 there were a lot of these death machines on the roads.

Scrappy said:
Hell nah bro! That mud rig fits right in out here in BDT land! I would get all the hot bitches with that thing. Toss a surf board on it and park at the beach... :clap:

LOL...Good idea "bra"...just keep it parked, no driving :)

GrimmJeeper said:
we dont get the fun stuff anymore because we closed the picture showcase to non members. our members are to bright to pull off something like this :D the sticker on the windshield should say "its a darwin thing, i dont understand"

Man, we're no fun anymore are we?

99XJSPORT06 said:
Man, we're no fun anymore are we?
buncha old farts :D this rig is built similar to the one "alfredsXJ" built, that was a hoot. he would probably be where this guy is had we not harassed him so bad for his ghetto fab.

This sounds like the guy claiming to be a cop and having two of these monstrosities.

I'll have to remember the double blocks when I get inchitis.

Im sure it rides like a Cadillac. Nice control arm angles, good steering geometry, perfect driveline angles, and about 60 PSI in those 39s.
Yep, hes definately set to ride like a caddy. He probably thinks his emergency brake works perfectly also.

Back