• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 wheel parts comes to NC

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
4 wheel parts is opening a store up in Raleigh, NC
Just got a post card and free coupon for a recovery strap just for droppin by, Nov, 4th, for the grand opening

Hoo-raa

Yeah, just check your receipt before you leave the store. They a freakin' NOTORIOUS for overcharging you for items. Granted, it will only amount to a dollar or two, but for what it's worth, if a company has to do business that way, they can keep their overpriced crap.

PORC rocks!!

And what U got against Pirate?

:laugh:

RenegadeStang said:
Georgia Mike, do you go to the Marietta or Norcross store? If something like this happens again, talk to the manager or talk to me. I work at the Marietta location.
I went to the Norcross store. I figured the first time it was just a simple mistake, and thought nothing of it. It happened again the next time, but I was already up the road before I checked my receipt and saw it again. After that, I checked my receipt before I left the store, and on nearly every trip there I had to call them out on it. It got to be a freakin' hassle to have to get my check card back out again, just so they could credit me back for the money they should've never charged me for in the first place. I just got fed up with that crap and haven't bought anything from them since. The last time I bought anything from them was prolly 4 years, or more, ago, and I'm sorry to say that I will not set foot in there again.

It's not the matter of me losing a couple of bucks. That is FAR from the point. You figure that if they overcharged EVERY customer that came in on any given month, and those few bucks will add up to quite a bit at the end of that month. I just have a real problem with a company that touts "the lowest price", then shoves one up the poop chute of the very people that keep them in business.

ZacSquatch said:
4 wheel parts is opening a store up in Raleigh, NC
Just got a post card and free coupon for a recovery strap just for droppin by, Nov, 4th, for the grand opening

Hoo-raa

so when are they going to ship it to you? seeing as how they only ever have 4 in the store and send 3000 cards out. bring $10 for shipping, because thats what the "free" strap is going to cost you.

wraped up said:
so when are they going to ship it to you? seeing as how they only ever have 4 in the store and send 3000 cards out. bring $10 for shipping, because thats what the "free" strap is going to cost you.

Freight is only $5. :sunshine:

Heck, I'd pay $5 for a strap! :D "Free" or not, it's still a good deal...

Is it a tree saver or a long recovery strap? Either way, $5 is still good. Maybe not better than "Free", but still good!

Georgia Mike said:
And to you, Renegade, at least i get the feeling that you're not out to screw someone. Maybe I'll try your shop one day. Are you the manager, or.....?

Warehouse manager. But I can tell you right now that my manager is certainly not the kind to try to weasel people outta their money.

I cant make it..... I have to go pick up a free production Cold Saw from my uncle.... for two cases of beer... hmm... $2500 saw... $30 tow strap... poo.

First one in red to pm me will have the coupon by thursday...

Back