• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NON XJ feeler 47 Kinskill Tear Drop Trailor

Yamadevil

NAXJA Forum User
I am just feeling this out but on the verge of selling alot of my stuff out of here. I will get pics when day light out but it is a 1947 Kenskill tear drop trailor and is in pretty good shape but the rear deck needs new wood runners and there is no kitchen stuff(stove and sink or ice box) but has the wood there so you can cut and install the Colman stuff in it. has new carpet and stain in living space. fenders are there but rough( need to be straightened due to dents or replaced if not a metal guy) these are rare and this is not a repop it is original. thinking $1,200 obo here is a pic of the same model trailor
needs paint is primered right now
spam9_06.jpg

spam9_02.jpg

funny shit but im bumping this i dont know why but i have had some action on this lately just around town and a few saying im crazy at 1200.00 but fux it like i said before if sells great and if doesnt sell great dgaf. let me know if not im towing on 33" and have some fun

is cool like i said feeler if i cant get 1200 for it ill keep it and you will see it on the trail with 33" and it will be all good. Dont need to sell it but if that cash came along i would. i have been told im a dumb shit for selling that cheap but XXXX i dont care need the cash as i wrecked my truck 2 days before xmas

so i got an idea if i pay u a dollar every day how long would it take to pay this off lmao
no but i really i want it lets set up a payment plan

Last edited:
Back