• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Overhead Consoles and Infinity Tweeters for your Door

Deadwood

NAXJA Forum User
Picked these up yesterday.

'98 XJ Overhead Console with Wiring Harness

XJ98OverheadConsole.jpg

'95 XJ Country Overhead Console with Wiring Harness
XJCountry95OverheadConsole.jpg

Pre-'97 XJ Overhead Console - didn't pull the Wiring Harness yet, but will.

XJpre-97OverheadConsole.jpg

And last but surely not least....these little treasures....stock Infinity Tweeters from the door panel (at the mirror) from a '98 XJ.

XJInfinityMirrorTweeters.jpg

PM me a reasonable offer and they be yours.

do you know if everything works properly on the '98?

PM sent - they came off cash for clunkers that were in overall good condition. I assume they work. If someone buys one and it doesn't work I'd take it back. Don't want a bad rep - just trying to make a buck to pay for my own jeep part needs, next of which is a SYE.

Bump - Sale pending on '98 OHC and tweeters.

Also picked up a tan Overhead Console with wiring from a '99 XJ Limited yesterday - near mint condition - $75 shipped for this one

Sale pending on the tweeters to a NAXJA guy - I'm holding them (and the OHC wiring harness for the '98) till next week for him.
If he falls through I'll let you know.

I didn't pull any brackets for the OHC but I'm sure I can on Monday.

let me know about the overhead tan consol - i will take it if you can get the brackets! thanks

oh and if tweeters are still available i will take those if the other guy falls out

Tan '99 OHC and tweeters sold.

Still have:
Gray '95 OHC, wiring harness, and mounting brackets
Gray pre-97 (think it came from a '96) OHC, wiring harness and mounting brackets
Gray '98 OHC - no wiring harness

Back