• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8th Annual Reno Run

Good chance I may be joining you guys on this one...we'll see.

Will see if we can make it up also, not sure if I can get time off next to the holiday.

Good chance I may be joining you guys on this one...we'll see.

Dudes we would love to have you guys back up here. I can tell you this, that you will love the reno trails we run thats for sure. Most guys that go always want to go back

Amelia and I are talking about coming, but I need green sticker friendly trails and some BOD blessings on some variances to the tech requirements.

PHil youre good to go!?

Replace all the Hiem joint, align the front end, replace transfer skid plate, remove rear bumper fit gas can skid and replace rear bumper. On the interior redo the headliner.

Hook up back up lights and my light bar in the front. practice wheeling as I have been out a year. Install my rear aftermarket traction bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy...:anon:

If I bring the new stock rig: (Fingers Crossed)
-Buy and install New Clearwater head
-Buy and Install Stinkyfab motor and trans mounts
-Oil filter adapter gaskets
-Install stinkyfab steering
-Alignment
-Smog
-Swap Rubicon Express Control Arms
-Reinforce stock control arm mounts
-Install skid plates
-New leaf spring bushings
-centering pins
-Cut and fold quarters
-Buy and install rear stiffeners
-Install new front and rear bumpers
-Do a shakedown run

If I bring the Goose again:
-figure out my brakes (probably bad master)
-upgrade front shafts
-transfercase skid
-centering pins

Last edited:
Alright! One step closer to getting my "stock" jeep going. The wife gave the go-ahead last night on the new head and motor mounts and got those ordered this morning.

I can't wait to get this jeep on the road again and finally on the trail!

Alright! One step closer to getting my "stock" jeep going. The wife gave the go-ahead last night on the new head and motor mounts and got those ordered this morning.

I can't wait to get this jeep on the road again and finally on the trail!

awesome man way to go !

I need to finish the leaf slider install and put the hitch and gas skid back on. And I need to get my motor back from the shop at some point and reinstall it, Tune it, and break it in. thats about it. Assuming nothing else goes wrong.

Here are the current conditions at the davis creek campgrounds.

cd0a911e8967b7174bda100faba2ee71.jpg

1745672d7b944e8fc097df08fcea62d2.jpg

Back