• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC CraigsList Thread

That looks like a Briarwood.

I think Briarwood models showed up in 1991 and had the single headlights and not the quads like the Waggys.

My first XJ was an 85 with the 5 speed and 2.8 V6 in it and I never really had any issues with it at all.

My first XJ was an 85 with the 5 speed and 2.8 V6 in it and I never really had any issues with it at all.

Yea the 2.8 is a crap shoot though. I don't have the time money and ability for another project. Was looking for stuff to part out and that popped up. Thought I would throw it on here and FB for others to get a chance at it. Maybe save it and keep it driving.

I'd buy it if it was close. As clean as she is, that's one I would take the time to install 4.0 mounts. That's a beaut.

I'd buy it if it was close. As clean as she is, that's one I would take the time to install 4.0 mounts. That's a beaut.

She has issues but rare to find the 84 - 86 in that condition. 4.0 requires firewall modification too.

Back