• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More Wiring Problems Realy Long

littlebluexj

NAXJA Forum User
my jeep is falling apart from the inside out i have had to wire the head lights to its own switch because the original one quit turning the head lights on but it still turned the tail lights and the gauge lights on.but last night i could smell smoke and i got out to look under my xj.found nothing out of place.Got back in to find that the smell was gone but so was the buzzing sound coming from the door being open and the gauge light were off.Also the tail lights were not on.Woke up this morning and the radio comes on but there is no sound but there was sound last night.I allready have a switch for my fog lights,my rocklights,my under seat and in the cargo lights,my motor fan(1)and another for motor fan(2) another for my headlights and one for my under-hood light.They are all wire right but the original owner had the stock fuss box all wired up with shi running out of it to i don't know were so i took the wire that i could with out braking anythig and added a 20 fuss waterproff box. what the heck happened and how hard id it to fix.

Last edited:
Back