• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skiing? This weekend!

egon

Dunlop Slayer
NAXJA Member
One of those loony NAC members will be in your neck of the woods this weekend for some skiing. Anyone gonna be in the Vail area and wants to join us?

--Matt

Probably a funny about an ‘other coaster’ going to yuppie Vail.
Honestly, they’re one of the ones hurting the most for snow this year.

Although if this storm coming through Sunday evening hits us like it’s beating up the Tahoe/truckee area, everyone will have snow. Lol.

Probably a funny about an ‘other coaster’ going to yuppie Vail.
Honestly, they’re one of the ones hurting the most for snow this year.

in4,

Ah, gotcha. No. I'm about as far from a yuppie as you can get, despite regularly wearing polo shirts . A friend has a ski house near Vail and I get to crash there for free. Makes that decision easy. I know there are tons of places to go and the next long trip the plan is to try a few more mountains.

Just started skiing a few years ago and Colorado is an awesome place. I try to come out 1-2 times a season.

A few years back a hung out with a few chapter guys in Colorado Springs during a business trip. Wish I could have stayed and done some wheeling.

--Matt

Back