• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 Jeep Wrangler 6" Lift 33" BFG Mud Terrains Dana 44 Rear in MA

mikeswrangler

NAXJA Forum User
1997 Jeep Wrangler.

4.0 I-6
AX-15 5 Speed
Dana 30 front open
Dana 44 rear w/factory limited slip

Since I bought the jeep,

I have added a 3" Teraflex suspension lift w/ Old man Emu shocks. This isn’t the normal 3" lift teraflex now sells. This one comes with front and rear lower adjustable control arms, 3" lift springs, f+r bump stop extensions, track bar relocation bracket, brake line relocation brackets, quick disconnect front sway bar end links w/ hold ups when disconnected, longer rear end links, transfer case lowering kit, power steering box skid plate, dropped pitman arm.

7" Xenon 6 piece fender flare set.

PIAA front lights.

Set of 5. 33x12.5x15 BFG Mud Terrains on 15x10 American Racing Rims 95% tread remaining.

K+N air filter in the box style.

Jet Performance Chip.

Stereo Consists of:

JVC CD stereo head unit.

Kenwood 600watt amp.

Professionally custom made subwoofer box with 2 12" kicker subs, the box is a down firing box also it was made so when the tailgate is locked there is no way someone can lift it out of the jeep and steal it.

Sound Bar with Kicker speakers.

Front Kicker speakers.

Brand new factory replacement Black soft top with new front windows and tinted rear windows.

Added a full factory center locking console w/ key.

Just installed a new radiator.

Replaced the steering box with a newer one along with a new high pressure power steering line.

Alignment 6-month warranty from sears.

Seat Covers.

Not pictured are IPF H4 conversion headlamps with PIAA Super White Bulbs.

Optima red top battery.

There is also a 3" performance accessories body lift in it from when I bought it.

Also there was mirror relocators on it when I bought it.

New windshield and alterator from previous owner.

The Jeep drives great, leaks nothing, has plenty of power. The only thing I know is wrong with it is the exhaust manifold has a hairline crack in it (if you know jeeps this is very very common). The tires could be rebalanced as they had stick on style wheel weights on them and some have fallen off, not noticeable at all unless on highway.

The gray interior is in great shape. When I bought it I took out the complete carpet kit and washed it with soap and water then pressure washed them clean. No stains. Driver side seat has a very small tear on the side of it. When the carpet kit was out I sanded down a very little bit of surface rust on the front floor pans and painted them.

Jeep has factory front and rear tow hooks, I have an additional factory rear tow hook that can be mounted in the back on the pass side if you wish.

The Jeep itself has 155k miles on it.
The motor and tranny has much less.
The tranny was rebuilt and has about 10k miles on it, have receipt.
The motor was a used motor and has about 80k miles on it, have receipt.

The front end and brakes all check out ok, along with it passed MA state emissions.

Comes with factory f+r bumper end caps and extra softop clear windows. I also have the factory suspension to go along with it.

$6,500 firm, no trades.

IMG_2421.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

Back