NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old November 13th, 2017, 10:59
NAXJA Member

For Sale: 1994 XJ Tons of Extras

This is a 2 door XJ with about 160,000 miles on it. I've done a ton of modifications. I'll list all of them here and follow that up with the bad stuff, which is few.

The good stuff:
Rubicon 4" lift kit
Stainless steel brake lines
Tom Woods CV driveshaft & slip yoke eliminator kit
Front skid plate
Skid Row gas tank skid plate
Transfer case skid plate
Dana 44 rear differential with Detroit locker, Yukon 4.88 gears and Terra Flex disc brake kit
Dana 30 front differential with Super Dana 30 kit, 30 spline chromoly axles, Yukon 4.88 gears and ARB air locker
Heavy duty covers for the differentials (I forget who made them but they're very heavy duty)
3 core radiator
Goodyear 33x12.5x15 tires to include spare tire. All have almost no wear at all
Optima Red battery, brand new
Borla header with Random Technology catalytic converter and Flowmaster muffler

The bad stuff:
The headliner is falling down and is mainly prevented from completely separating only by the overhead console and rear speaker bar.
The fog lights are broken and currently disconnected but the wiring is intact
A few minor scrapes and dents (of course)
The parking brake cable is not installed
After installing the slip yoke eliminator the speedometer stopped working (that's why the mileage listed above is a guess. I have put almost no miles on it since getting it to this stage as the club that I rode with broke up)
The ARB air compressor wiring needs to be hooked up. I have all of it in a box.
The interior rear panel is no longer there. I removed it with the intent of making cargo areas in the quarter panels that would swing on hinges and never did.
Along that same line, the lower part of the rear seat is no longer there as I was going to turn that area into a storage area for tools, straps, etc.

The factory stuff:
This was a Country Edition, so it has power everything...windows, AC blows cold, power door locks, etc.

Also included but not installed:
4 rear TJ fender flares
Winch bumper (no winch is included)
Transmission skid plate
Extra Dana 44 rear axles (these are just extra parts)
I have a variety of little things as well, but they're not listed here.

I'm sure that I've forgotten a few things. I'm located in Murfreesboro, TN. You're more than welcome to come check it out, but it's not currently licensed so it can't be taken on the road.

Price is $4800. I have a picture of it but it's not in a URL, it's on my computer.

1994 XJ
5" RE/DPG lift
Dana 44 rear w/Detroit Locker
Dana Super 30 front w/ARB

Last edited by XJWheelie; November 13th, 2017 at 11:00. Reason: added information