• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Association of 4WD Clubs Raffle Cherokee

I bought 40 tickets for the Cherokee and donated some gear to the Bronco build. I will be buying a bunch of tickets for that rig too.

:cheers:

Yes I know!!! a guy east of Colorado Springs he lives in Peyton, CO. Apparently he is Major or Colonel in the Air Force. His name is Tyson and goes by "Cajun" on Colorado Four Wheelers. I was there at the raffle give away.

Do you have it anywhere other than FaceBook?

well, good news, bad news. we are still building a cherokee to be raffled off, but it took soooo freakin long dealing with the state to get the license and ticket squared away that we've pretty much missed the advertising season. we couldn't solicit donations until we were approved and that just happened a month ago. the vehicle is in paint, but they've had it for two months (they got slammed with hail damage). so we've decided to put it off to 2018.

unfortunately right now, facebook is the only way we've got. our webmaster has "stepped down" and we will be looking for a new person to start a new page at hightrails.org

been a while since i updated, but the 2017 raffle cherokee is now the 2018 raffle cherokee. it's almost finished and is looking great! if anyone is in the springs, it's currently at 4wp. we'll have it there until saturday morning, then it will be at our delegates meeting at the western museum of mining and industry. from there, we're hoping to get it over to predator 4wd.

you can see some pics on http://www.coa4wdci.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=873637&module_id=290418

i also have a junk rig that was donated so we could rob parts for the build. it's in the classifieds if anyone wants to come get it or parts. it's free, but i wouldn't turn down a donation to the coa4wdci ;)

huge thanks to the folks that have helped make this possible! big horn jeep club, warn industries, predator 4x4, built4fun, hillside 4x4, impulse off road, texas auto body and tomken machine!

Yeah, you might want to put more info out there.

All I currently see is an XJ that had some body work done and painted, as well as a little armor.

I have no idea what else may or may not be done to it (since there are only pictures).

Lift?
Tires?
Axles?
etc.
etc.

tires are 35x12.5 bfg km2s from impulse off road, on pro comp rims donated by hillside 4x4 and mounted up by built4fun. the lift is a 3" done by predator 4wd, i'll have to find the exact brand/model. bumpers and gas tank skid were done by tomken machine. someone in the springs is waiting for their help to get back to build the front bumper that will house a warn zeon 12k winch. body work and paint were done by the employees of texas auto body. we're still working on getting gears, locker and a spare donated.

i'm guessing that since i'm not a paying member, i can't upload photos (at least i don't see a button to do so) but the most current picture is here

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...63317675.70564.100001490702067&type=3&theater

Back