• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SD22 Turbo (custom) drive train from an XJ for sale

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
http://nissandiesel.dyndns.org/viewtopic.php?t=2469

As some of you know, I already have a Nissan SD22 diesel in one of my jeeps, custom. SD22 was not stock in the jeep, but a few of us have done custom swaps.

This friend of mine, has a Nissan SD22 diesel, custom Turbo charged (only 1 or 2 I know of that have been custom retrofitted, turbo charged, also has a custom rebuilt 5 speed manual T-5 Borg Warner tranny, in an XK jeep for sale in Colorado, the jeep has a bad frame. He is selling the entire drive train. Gets 36-40 mpg, and reportedly has a more low end torque than a stock 4.0! Jeep is free, if you buy the drive train.

I am so tempted to buy it myself!! Alas, it is currently out of my price range, and no time for the added project right now.:rattle:

This is a once in a life time, one of a kind deal on this engine/drive train!

LOL, If had the money, I would not have posted it, LOL!!!!;)

You might want to bug xj-grin... he's looking at 4bt swaps atm and is in Colorado.

LOL -- we already exchanged PM, but thanks for having my back!:cool:

Back