• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ (lifted)

mrjeeperz96

NAXJA Forum User
99 XJ - Black in color, 4 door. Specs -

4.0 with 127,000 runs great. Doesnt leak or burn any fluids. Auto tranny. 231 T-case with SYE.
29 spline 8.25 rear axle 3.55 gears (open diff) HP dana 30 front axle 3.55 gears (open diff)
4 1/2" Rubicon Express super flex lift kit (installed in march, wheeled twice)

APN header, new cat, 02 sensor, Flowmaster Super 44 muffler, new tailpipe, new radiator and t-stat, new front axle shaft u-joints, new unit bearings (less than 3k miles ago), new front door hinge pins, Electric fan, Grand Cherokee Heavy Duty tie rod system, gas tank skid EBC brake pads, 200 watt sony stereo with remote! 5- 33" maxxis bighorns 2- 3/4 tread, 2 1/4 tread, 1 never touched the road..

Jeep has power windows, locks, mirrors and such. Thing runs and sounds mint. I got it with 108,000 miles and never beat it or even wheeled it hard. Floors are not falling out of it, there pretty solid. Jeep only has 3 rot spots the size of a quarter though out the whole thing. No DEATH WOBBLE. I have been driving it on the highway as of late and it smooth and no vibrations. Also, I had put flares on it and didnt like the way they looked so i took them off. So there are some holes in the rear quarter. but i was going to make a rear quarter guard and that would cover them. Has a repair title. previous owner hit something at a slow speed and i bought it with a New Hampshire repair title. Only thing that was wrong with it was the header panel was cracked in a few places. I changed it out with a nicer one. Only thing this jeep need is an alignment. other than that it is sound and runs and drives mint. I got a job that requires alot of travel and I dont have alot of time to wheel. Throw in lockers and bumpers and this thing will be set..
Im looking to get $3,500 or best reasonable offer. No trades cash only. Call if interested 978 257 0988 - Eric

tirz.jpg

Last edited:
some other stuff i forgot to list... - Rubicon express extended brake lines, new motor and trans mounts, accel coil, cap and rotor, grant steering wheel..

sell4.jpg

sell3-1.jpg

sell2.jpg

Last edited:
gimme yo airbag and i'll give will the $20 you owe him

Back