• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ Limited buckets, 18" alloys/tires, 97+ XJ turn/park lenses, harness, misc

hubs97xj

NAXJA Forum User
Pics of all items here- [if you can't view this album, let me know. Pbucket is flaky for me today].
http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/AHhub/Jeep stuff for sale/?start=0

Dark gray leather buckets from a 97 ZJ Limited. Complete with bases, switches, etc. $60 gets both buckets and bases.

4 - 18"x7.5" Dodge alloy wheels, from a Charger RT. 5x4.5"/114.3mm pattern. 225/60/18 Continental "self sealing" tires. 3-4/32nds tread remaining. Wheels are starting to show some corrosion/finish issues, but clean up well, aren't bent, cracked, missing centercaps, etc. True and balanced, rode perfectly on my XJ. $275 for the 4 wheels (inc centercaps) and tires.

Misc 97+ sidemarker/turn signal lenses and the headlight/marker/signal lamp harness. $5 for sidemarkers, $7 for park/turn?

Also have a 97 intake manifold, and a spare TPS, TB(good candidate for a bore, as I started on it and my Dremel exploded), fuel rail, injectors, MAP, and IAC from a late 99/early 00 intake. Open to any offers. I have no need for this stuff.

No shipping on the seats or wheels/tires, but delivery/meet for my fuel cost is possible. Any questions or offers, post up or PM me, and thanks for looking.
-hub

Dark gray leather buckets from a 97 ZJ Limited. Complete with bases, switches, etc. $60 gets both buckets and bases.

-hub

Can you take a pic of the seats mounting brackets? If they bolt into my 96 I'll take them.

I'll be in Muncie on Sunday if that is anywhere close to where you live?

mac 'i'll send you a PM as well' gyvr

Seats sold!

thanks...

got them swapped in this weekend...had to do it the way you had them installed, didn't want to fab anything right now...but they look great and are comfy!!!

***free bump***

mac 'baby has complete set of leathers' gyvr

I tried "make offer", but all I get is "how much", so let's try this.

99+ TPS(56027942), IAC(53030821AB), MAP(56029405),
$7 each

Stock rear speakers, inc connectors, no grills- 1 pair
$10

99+ Injectors-qty 6 (p/n 04854181)
$25

99+ Fuel rail (53013356AA)
$10

97+ headlight/marker/signal lamp harness
$10

Throttle body-check pics
$15

Blazer(brand) Halogen "Projector" Foglamp kit w/bulbs, plug-n-play harness (needs a relay, IMO). Never used- only had them out to see if they'd fit where I wanted them.
$20

Rusty's Airtube, with K&N Filter (needs cleaned, tube drilled for IAT- not included)
$20

Shipping not included, but most of this stuff will ship for $5-10 via USPS FlatRate or Priority. Paypal preferred for shipped parts. Added a few more pics to the album. PM or post up with questions, offers, etc.

Thanks,
hub

Pics updated
TPS, MAP, bored throttle body(taper now removed), IAC housing, passenger side marker/turn park lights gone.

97 intake manifold- bare
$10

97- dome/cargo lights
$5

Last edited:
Album updated again-
http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/AHhub/Jeep stuff for sale/

Airaid TBS pn 310-510 91-06 4.0/4.7
used, but complete- gaskets, hardware, sticker and all. Makes cool whistle at part throttle.
$20

97 Throttle body
this one's intact, just swapped my spare in. Sensors are good.
$15 bare, $25 with TPS/MAP.

Stock mech fan, clutch, and shroud, 99+ fuel rail, 3" air duct adapter/rubber collar (next to TB in pic), few other items not shown.

Grab some cheap spares, fix a buddy's junk, whatever. I'll knock a few bucks off, combine shipping, or both if someone wants to buy several items. I'm about to eat the cost of a clamshell strut spring compressor on some work I'm doing for free, so making a couple of bucks off my spares would be swell. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Throttle Body- taper removed on this one too- cleaned it up with a wire brush and sandpaper, greased the bearings- still $15 bare, $25 with MAP/TPS.
DSCF5454.jpg

Harbor Freight strut spring compressor- bought this, tried it, but couldn't use it on the struts I was replacing. $59 shipped from HF, basically NIB $40
DSCF5466.jpg

Still open to offers- PM with questions/comments/offers- pics of most of it here.
http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/AHhub/Jeep stuff for sale/?start=0

Added a few things in the hopes that I'll finally reclaim my bench. Shipping on the smaller stuff; tires and transformer will probably need to be cash-n-carry.
If it's still in the link below, it's still for sale.

http://s266.beta.photobucket.com/user/AHhub/library/Jeep stuff for sale

Used Superior Electric Powerstat Variable Transformer, Type 226 $150 OBRO

Used but very good condition clear sidemarkers for 97+ $25 shipped, OBRO

Poly shackle bushings. Energy Suspension or Daystar brand, IIRC. Bought them for my MJ shackles, but never bothered to install them. Make an offer.

Stock steel wheel center caps with screws, used. Make an offer.

Used mech fan and shroud. Assume the clutch is junk and won't be included. Make an offer.

97+ headlight harness (bulkhead forward, no fogs; this is the section in the header panel). Make an offer.

Assorted used 60/55 H4 lamps. Make an offer.

New, pair of coil isolators. Make an offer.

5/8 Shock bushings. Energy Suspension 9.8107G, $8, new in package.
(no pic yet)

Bridgestone Duelers on OE steel wheels. $60?

PM or email me at hubs97xj at gmail dot com if interested in anything.

Last edited:
Back