• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ with a Humvee engine

Wow, who wouldve thought you could squeeze a big diesel in there. It does look like the front driveshaft is missing. I bet thats the one thing that wouldnt fit.

the 6.2 is more or less the same size as the 350... it's definitely cool but what a boat anchor of an engine :nono:

I always thought one would fit.

The question now is could you squeeze a turbo in there too?

It looks like the front shaft would fit wonder why it isn't in. Seems kinda fishy to go bould something this nice and then sell it 8000 miles later. And why use that diesel?? he could have put a 350 in there and had more power and better MPG. Plus it also doesn't say what year H1 that diesel came out of. Some of the early ones were total Junk

great seller too...

Dear dieseljeep62,

Where is the front Drivehshaft? Does it hit the exaust or oil pan when flexing when installed or did you just have it out for shits and giggles?

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- zac-squatch[/FONT]

Dear zac-squatch,

Are you an asshole? It has a bad front U-joint from wheeling last week and haven't had a chance to put it back in.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- dieseljeep62[/FONT]

How the hell was I an ass? It was a simple question.. and he decided to call me an asshole for asking it.

ZacSquatch said:
great seller too...

Dear dieseljeep62,

Where is the front Drivehshaft? Does it hit the exaust or oil pan when flexing when installed or did you just have it out for shits and giggles?

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- zac-squatch[/FONT]

Dear zac-squatch,

Are you an asshole? It has a bad front U-joint from wheeling last week and haven't had a chance to put it back in.

:roflmao: Well that will teach you for asking a question...lol...

Did anybody notice this..."It has a custom fabricated 3 link long arm front suspension currently at 8 inches of lift. The design of the lift allows for no less than 12 inches of total lift to be added." Lol...did he mean to say the design allows for no MORE than 12" or is he just contradicting himself??? Hey Zac, why don't you ask him that too since you're on his good side...lol...see what he has to say about that.

Its ok, I just sound ignorant..

Dear zac-squatch,

I thought you were being ignorant... Let me refer you to you're E-mail... Where is the front driveshaft? Does it hit the exhaust or oil pan when flexing when installed or did you just have it out for shits and giggles. It doesn't hit anything. Sorry if you weren't being ignorant but it sure sounded like it. You should watch what you type.

Watch what I type.. funny guy... reffer to second line of sig..

that guys a prick in my book. zac an asshole im sure, i mean hes banging his step sister, his step sisters friends, friends rugby team and im sure some of his mom friends... But I don't have a sister, and I know hes not banging my mom, so zac can't be all that bad of a guy. Hahaha.

Mom always told me to be sensative to women's "Cycles"...

So if girls get pissy, "Your on the rag, huh, bye..".. lol, jk

Her receptionist too, don;t forget that.

CommandoXJ96 said:
that guys a prick in my book. zac an asshole im sure, i mean hes banging his step sister, his step sisters friends, friends rugby team and im sure some of his mom friends... But I don't have a sister, and I know hes not banging my mom, so zac can't be all that bad of a guy. Hahaha.
Dan,
If you had a sister we'd be all over her, trust me.
-Collin

Zac didn't sound ignorant to me--he noticed the missing drive shaft, right? The guy was probably mad reliving the breaking the u-joint moment. Anyhow his response was worthy of $#!+$ and giggles.

Back