• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Wagoneer Quad Headlight Header Panel and Misc <97 (old body) Parts

xjs4two

NAXJA Forum User
In the process of completing a 97+ conversion on my Comanche, so the following needs to go...

-Quad headlight header panel off of what I believe was a '90 Wagoneer. 4 Brand new Sylvania Xtravision sealed beams, recently re-painted, and in very good condition. Comes with all lights/trim and the wiring harness with provisions for factory fog lights. Also have the small Jeep emblem (not installed or in pic)
---Asking $250 (keep in mind, nearly $80 in new headlights.)

-Stock header panel off an '87 Comanche. White, and in what I would call FAIR condition. One crack in the fiberglass across the top. Comes with all trim, grille, signal lights, and headlight buckets, but no sealed beams. Harness is still installed, but the connector was cut off.
---Asking $75

-Stock fenders off an '87 Comanche. White, scratched, some surface rust, but straight. Not cut out at all but flares/brackets not included. Emblems have been removed.
---Asking $25 each

-Front bumper/valance/end caps off an '87 Comanche. Black/textured. Good condition.
---Asking $50

-Front flares/brackets off an '87 Comanche. Black. Fair condition. A couple broken studs on the brackets, but still very usable.
---Asking $25 / side

-Hood off an '87 Comanche. White, rock chipped, but straight.
---Asking $75

All parts are located and can be seen in Fort Collins. Prices are ASKING prices, so negotiable, especially when interested in more than one thing. Shoot me an offer - worst I can say is no!

PM's are best.

Thanks for looking! :spin1:

Back