• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ in the last episode of "24"

piperRonnie

NAXJA Forum User
Did anyone see the last "24"?
At the end of the show, the "in-office" agent (the computer girl) is sent out in the field. Well a terrorist killer arrives on the scene, kills the armed agents. The girl eludes the killer by getting into an unmarked patrol car.
The killer tries to shoot out the car's glass; no good, bullet proof.

Here's the XJ part: the killer gets into an XJ (4 door) and rams the patrol car a few times.

The gal gets ahold of a gun and kills the guy.

Anyway, I thought the use of the XJ was cool.

Im thinking there was an XJ in a "tru calling" episode...

Yup, but did you notice the repeated ramming of the car by the XJ resulted in no real visible damage to the XJ? With the XJ's plastic front-end.... there likely would have been much more visible damage.

Glad they are brining back the old President though... he is a good actor.

piperRonnie said:
Did anyone see the last "24"?
At the end of the show, the "in-office" agent (the computer girl) is sent out in the field. Well a terrorist killer arrives on the scene, kills the armed agents. The girl eludes the killer by getting into an unmarked patrol car.
The killer tries to shoot out the car's glass; no good, bullet proof.

Here's the XJ part: the killer gets into an XJ (4 door) and rams the patrol car a few times.

The gal gets ahold of a gun and kills the guy.

Anyway, I thought the use of the XJ was cool.

JTBOSCO said:
Yep...the Vive-Pres Elect to Pres is a total WUS!!

No doubt. A coward... argghh. Was not happy about that aspect of the show.... but I guess they are trying to represent the Democrats as well. :dunno:

Back