• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Ex. manifold, NP242, bumper, Loc-Rac

albush1

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, I have some parts for sale some are brand new and some are used. I sold my XJ that I had soooo much into, both time and money wise, but have moved onto dirt bikes and dual sport stuff but I am starting to feel the Jeep itch again... anyway, for sale as listed below - shipping to the continental USA and payment via PayPal. I live in the New Bern, NC area if you want to pick it up.

- Stock chrome front bumper with all the plastic bumper/end caps in good shape - 6 pack of beer - you pick it up.

- NP242 transfer case - 150k all highway miles - still worked well when pulled, currently has the 21 spline shaft installed but I also have the 23 spline shaft as well so it'll fit most models. 50.00, if you pick it up, I would ship at your expense.

-Brand New, never installed exhaust manifold for an 87-90 Renix 6 cyl. I think i have the gaskets, too. 48.00 shipped.

- Brand New, in package Hi-Lift Loc-Rac part number LR-200 - 21.00 shipped.

- Lot's of other small bits and pieces for an XJ.

Please PM me or call at (252)259-7346
Thanks!
Adam

I couldn't edit the original listing so this is what's left:

- Left side brand new mirror all black with manual interior remote.

- Brand New, in package Hi-Lift Loc-Rac part number LR-200 - 21.00 shipped.

- Jeep emblams from a 1989 Cherokee in pretty good shape from the complete vehicle.

Please PM me or call at (252)259-7346
Thanks!
Adam

Back