• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Crawler

i dont think i have ever seen a rig flex so much. Incredible! if i had 10k. i think that would be mine!

Thanks - It is a mixed emotion type sale - don't want to, but I need to.

She has amazing flex. I have more pics showing how much the rear really has.

Only had her for about 4 months.

Thanks - It is a mixed emotion type sale - don't want to, but I need to.

She has amazing flex. I have more pics showing how much the rear really has.

Only had her for about 4 months.

.........ya, that was just yesterday...

Sorry to here about the problems, good luck and hope you sell it fast! :tear:

Hey, I thought you were at Fall Fling?

I actually am at Fall Fling right now - ran Pritchett with Goatman and a couple others on Wednesday and was supposed to go down to BFE yesterday but.

Don't worry - I will be back........ Hopefully soon... With an XJ...

Right now I am in the process of adopting my wifes children so that we can get the X out of the pic and it is going to run us a bit more then we have right now. So that is why I don't want to sale her but just kinda need too.

So the sale is for a good reason :) - just sad to see her go :( ...

damn dude, sorry to hear. in the end though it sounds like it'll be for the best. jeeps are a dime a dozen but family is family. i'd love to buy your rig but just can't swing it, goodluck with everything.

I added the videos from Billings to the listing if anyone wants to check them out.

ITEMS THAT I AM INTERESTED IN FOR TRADE + CASH. :)

Lesser Built Jeep (XJ, TJ, ETC), Firearms, Family/Gas Friendly Vehicle, ATV trailer for 3 ATV minimum.

Shot me a PM or call with offers.

Still no takers???? :(

If I had the money, I would jump on this in a hearbeat..

I am surprised to see that no one has even offered a trade yet - I have had someone talking with me about a motorcycle - we will see what happens with this.

I jus bought a motor cycle and I wouldnt be willing to trade it =P

And if I had another car, I would trade you the jeep I had now. But, I dont.

:)

That is what I figured would be the case - someone with a jeep that wants something more would offer it in exchange + cash.

We will see what happens - I am giving up quite a bit off of the price of the Jeep for the Motorcycle in question, or giving him more then the bike is worth, however you want to look at it - But I get to keep the trailer to use for the ATVs.

Well it looks like the Motorcycle deal fell through - so I still have her... :(

Kittrell is correct - I will need to re-create it.....

Back