• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ cherokee rock sliders.

kmboren

NAXJA Forum User
This is a set of Rocky-road outfitter rock sliders for a cherokee. They use to be the super sliders but I cut the tubing off and used it on my homemade ones. These things are very tough and have taken a beating and keep on going. I cut off the flimsy 1 inch mounting hardware and replace with some 2x2. This things do need some attention and are rusty but are very stout and strong. They mount to the pinch seem of the rocker panel and the "frame" I had them welded on. They can also be bolted on buy drilling a hole through the "Frame". They are angled on the ends and measure 61 inches long. I will clean them up some and grind down the high spots where I cut the tubing off. I am in LaVerkin Utah but am coming up to northern Utah county the Weekend of October 11th and can deliver it then.
I am asking $150 OBO
Pm or Call or text.
Kevin 8ol-592-four nine 24

Back