• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

X-mas Party 2008

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Come one, come all and be merry! Once again Brendan has graciously decided to host the Xmas party for us. Date? December 6th. Time? 1PM. Location? 6351 Knight Ave. Long Beach, 90805

Bring your own chair to the event ;) and bring your own beverage. We will have coolers with ice and a fridge for you to stash them in and we will be serving burgers and hot dogs and maybe some sort of a dessert. We will also have a tin sitting out there to cover the cost of the food (suggested minimum donation will be posted).

Btw, I"m posting this now cause last year some folks complained about short notice ;)

Last edited:
Come one, come all and be merry! Once again Brendon has graciously decided to host the Xmas party for us. Date? December 6th. Time? 1PM. Location? 6351 Knight Ave. Long Beach, 90805

Bring your own chair to the event ;) and bring your own beverage. We will have coolers with ice and a fridge for you to stash them in and we will be serving burgers and hot dogs and maybe some sort of a dessert. We will also have a tin sitting out there to cover the cost of the food (suggested minimum donation will be posted).

Btw, I"m posting this now cause last year some folks complained about short notice ;)

I'm in, possibly the girlfriend as well.

Maybe I'll bring more of these........
PIC_1511.jpg
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcoooooookieeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll bring more of these........
PIC_1511.jpg
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcoooooookieeeessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should probably be a different color...
Maybe Blue with a White stripe.

Back