• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT Sliders for another accessory.

DigJeepsBrah

NAXJA Forum User
Got a brand new set of XJ sliders I wanna get rid of for somethin else.

So this does not get deleted I will gladly take $200/obo CASH for these

20130112_132152.jpg

Same one's on my XJ.. Just.. New.

20130109_142834.jpg

Thing I'm interested in;

Armor, diff cover(d30/35), partial trade towards a bumper, tie rod, drag link, drop pitman arm, trackbar, wheels (black steelies, D window, soft 8's, pro 10's, whatever), partial trade towards a set of 33"s, driver's half door or tube door(97+), high lift jack, nice tow rope, chromo 35 shafts, partial trade on a lunchbox locker for my d30, trade em for a stock set of 4.10's? I'm open to offers, I'm sure if you're a regular on the forum you kinda know the state of my Jeep and all my dreams for it. So anything that'll make it cooler is good in my book. Thinking I need shocks soon (4 inch lift) also looking for maybe 4.5 or 5" leafs for the back, or an AAL, or maybe even a short shackle to even my ride out, cause I load that thing up when we camp. lockout front hubs? my stock hubs have less than 1k on them if you need them as a "core" of sorts. They're new and shiny and clean still(probly some dirt).. I'd trade em for some very minor fiberglass work and paint on the fenders for my D21, I would also consider trades that could benefit my D21 too. Front or rear driveshaft upgrades.

LMK what you got, these things have been sitting in my garage in the plastic since I bought my Jeep. They're too short for the wheelbase on the D21. So they're useless to me.

Say Brah...I know we may not have started off on the right foot so I wanna try to make up for it. Over the summer I rode all 500 miles of the Colorado Trail in 6 days and change with the same pair of cycling shorts. I wasn't sure what to do with them but I'd be up for a trade. They are broken in but probably still have some miles (and smiles) in them. Lemme know if you want pics of the chamois. They would make a great accessory for your Jeep.

How do they mount? I see no legs on those sliders.......

Oh and I LOL'd @ proracedriver's Pep Boys plug. :thumbup:

I'd just like to clarify with some folks here, why does it seem okay for these ass holes to do this sh!t in my threads but the second I retaliate all the posts end up deleted?

Proracerdriver; I don't know if you have a problem with me, or if you're trying to be an internet bad ass, or whatever the hell your issue is. You need to keep your spam and off topic posts out of my threads. (As I am sure there is a rule that won't be enforced about this somewhere)

losing_zps12fbd707.png

Say it aint so?
gtfo.gif

youactinlikeabitch.gif

and River, I wouldn't piss on your biker shorts to put out a fire while they were still on you. Thanks brah!
troll3.jpg

/e how do they mount?

Use your imagination.

They'll actually float there on the side of your rig on hopes and dreams alone if you want them to.

Last edited:
:roflmao:

Wow. I asked a serious question with the intent on helping 'brah sell his sliders....... but apparently he actually does expect those things to "float in place".

So, anyway, I guess buyer beware........ may be some fab required to get these to work.

Sorry I found humor at your expense regarding the use of the term "accessories"...... I don't think that word has EVER been used here - hence the phunnay.

Good luck with this......... :rolleyes:

Say Brah,
this is colorado chapter where we're all a bunch of shit talking 12 year old girls.
GTF over your self ya pansy....we're just razzin ya

Yea now that we're done effing with Floor Head we gotta have someone to pick on! :party:

BTW do you know who made them, and or do ya have any measurements on the stubs (inside and outside of the tube) so we could at least figure out if they could be sleeved or something?

also Brand new sliders ready to bolt on Go for $220 on CL so 200 is kinda waaaaay High

But if I wouldn't have woken in up a sh!tty mood look at all the fun ya'll would have missed out on.

I understand razzing, that's why I just 4chan'd the sh!t outta this thread.

I'll have to measure but I'm pretty sure the posts off the sliders are 1.5" OD I have an example of how they hang off my XJ. Seems like the legs would be easy to replicate if you wanted to bolt them on or weld them on.

I don't know who makes them? No clue at all. They seem to be air tight. 62" long.

$150

Back