• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT: 38x13.0/15 Creepy Crawlers

mini=man

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to trade my 38x13.0/15 Creepy Crawlers for something a little smaller. Something in the 35-36" range. All very good tread. I'm really interested in 35" BFG Krawlers, 35" Creepies, or 36" Iroks. My wheels are not included, I don't need yours. Tires MUST be in as good of shape as mine and for a 15" wheel. I don't need to get rid of them but a smaller tire would make me more comfortable with my rear end and gears. Prefer a set of 5, as I do have a 37" swamper spare to go with my tires.

Will not sell, not separating, don't want to ship, but could meet somewhere in the middle possibly, but prefer local.

Located in Sandown, NH
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348757730.132827.jpg

A friend of mine has 36x13.50x15 bias ply iroks in good shape, looking to go bigger, the 15 inch wheel might be a problem though. Ill talk to him tonight and let you know

A friend of mine has 36x13.50x15 bias ply iroks in good shape, looking to go bigger, the 15 inch wheel might be a problem though. Ill talk to him tonight and let you know

he's right. i have 5 36x13.5x15 iroks. they are bias ply, no plugs/patches and hold air just fine. they have your typical rock rash, but nothing major and tires are in pretty good condition with about 70% tread. the spare is in almost new condition. just looking to go bigger to keep my boat anchor (14b) from some what getting caught up everywhere. located in north jersey, and willing to meet up.

Back